- The campus is patrolled by armed and unarmed guards round the clock. Every individual including staff has to go through a Standard Security Check Procedure while entering or exiting through the any of the gates.
- The entire length of the boundary wall of the campus is covered with concertina wires that prevent any unauthorized persons/intruders or even unwanted substances from entering the school campus.
- We have sufficient number of CCTV cameras across campus to capture footage of anyone and everyone who enters or leaves the campus.
Boys Boarding House:
- While for safety, security and discipline, a security guard and watchmen do their duty inside the House, sufficient armed guards remain vigilant outside the Boys Houses throughout the day and night.
- Local guardians, if any, or visiting parents are not allowed to take the child home without prior permission of the housemasters/Wardens. A list of local guardians/probable visitors with their photographs and contact details has to be provided at the time of joining school.
- Students are expected to obtain prior permission of their housemaster to leave the school campus.
- While out of school, students must be dressed in “going-out” uniform as specified in the uniform rules.
- Before leaving and on returning to the house, students must enter the appropriate details in the “outing register”.