We believe in safety and punctuality. A fleet of buses that are technically equipped with latest safety equipment and speed regulators ferry students to school and back.
Specific bus routes are determined at the beginning of each term. The school reserves the right to change bus routes. Parents are informed about the bus routes at the time of admission.
Students can avail the School Transport subject to the availability of seats. The routes of the school buses are drawn up and the parents should consult the school transport in charge for necessary details. It will be the responsibility of the guardian to escort the child to and from the respective bus stop. No child will be permitted to discontinue bus service in the middle of the session.
- All students using the school bus are expected to be on the left side of the bus stops at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
- The buses will not wait for the late-comers.
- children should stay away from the main road until the bus comes to a complete halt.
- No student should come near the entry door of the bus until it has made a complete stop.
- All students must occupy vacant seats after boarding their buses.
- When the bus is in motion, students must not move around in the bus and no part of their body should be outside the bus.
- The front door of the bus is the only authorized entrance and exit.
- The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stops otherwise as directed by the bus teacher. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety for all bus commuters and is always subject to change.
- Objects of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus but must be collected and thrown in the dustbin.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to buses caused by negligence or vandalism.
- Courteous behaviour is expected at all times. Unruly behaviour is strictly prohibited.
- The driver's attention must not be distracted.
- The bus teachers and student bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the Principal.
- All those who commute by bus must carry bus permit cards. Students must travel only by the buses allotted to them by the transport in charge
- Student must make sure that the aisle of the bus is clear, school bags and other belongings are placed properly.
Transport Rules: -
Discarding of trash or food either inside or outside buses is not permitted.