We at MAMS strongly believe that technology will never be able to replace books though it may well alter its appearance. A library endowed with thousands of articles and books coupled with a resource centre, carves out an impeccable amalgamation of wholesome knowledge provided to all the students.
A huge spectrum of books authored by acclaimed writers of various genres is available to children at the MAMS Library. This encourages and inculcates in them a love for reading that not only provides sheer joy but also further develops and enhances many skills in them.
The growing collection of books and periodical subscriptions at our library help maintain the child's interest in supplementary knowledge and reference work. In addition to a fully equipped library which includes thousands of books on various subjects/topics, the school subscribes to a large number of magazines and journals are available to ensure that students are up to date on current affairs, development in the field of science and technology.
- The Library is open to all members of the School at times announced each term.
- Silence is to be observed in the Library.
- Students can borrow three books at a time, but not more than one fiction book.
- Books are not issued for more than a fortnight and are expected to be returned in time or an appropriate fine is levied.
- It is not expected that any student will damage or deface any book or magazine in the Library.
- Any student who loses or defaces a book will have to replace it at his/her own expense. She/he may also face disciplinary action.
- Books in the Reference Section may not be borrowed by any student.
- Any complaint or suggestions regarding the functioning of the Library should be addressed to the Library Council.
- Lost and unclaimed books should be handed over the Library in charge.