Code of Conduct
In general, all students are expected to maintain the decorum expected from a gentleman/lady, good order, decency, restrain, consideration for all and so on. Students should show courtesy to and respect for others, thereby showing respect for themselves and for the reputation of the school.
- Students are expected to: -
- Greet appropriately the members of the staff, their spouses, and guests, and lend a helping hand to any visitor looking lost on the campus.
- Switch off lights and fans when these are not in use.
- Not litter on campus.
- Not cheat or be unfair at play; never to be rude.
- Be kind and honest.
- Respect the liberty and the right of the others.
- Resist the temptation and to have the courage to say 'No' to wrongs.
- Utilize the time to the optimum.
- Look upon people from all parts of the world as their brethren irrespective of their caste, colour and creed.
- Take good care of their health and to develop healthy habits.
- Have a positive attitude and an appealing demeanour.
- Accept all the assignment rightfully and complete them dutifully.
- Face difficulties courageously.
- If a student knows that he will be missing a school activity, he should inform the teacher concerned well in advance.
(This does not apply if a list of such students is going to be circulated)
- Students should refrain from throwing pebbles at one another.
- To abide by and respect the Constitution, the National Flag and the National Anthem of India.
- To cherish and follow the noble ideals of freedom struggle of India.
- To uphold and protect the sovereignty, unity and integrity of India.
- To defend the country and render national service when required.
- To promote common brotherhood of all People in India and renounce practices derogatory to the dignity of women.
- To value and preserve the rich heritage of the nation’s composite character.
- To protect and improve the national environment and have compassion for living creatures.
- To develop scientific temper, humanism and spirit of inquiry
- To safeguard public property and adjure violence
- To strive for excellence in all spheres of individual and collective activity.
- Students must be regular and punctual in attendance.
- Irregular attendance, unjustified or unexplained absence, habitual late coming, disobedience or objectionable behaviour of any kind may result in the removal of a student from the school’s rolls.
- No leave will be granted during the term, except under special circumstances or written request from parents.
- Absentees on rejoining must produce a letter from their parents or guardians explaining the cause of absence.
- The Principal’s prior permission for leave of absence from school is essential. Absence without proper reason/prior permission will be penalized @ Rs. 10 per day of such absence.
- Students should bring their Almanac (diary) to school everyday.
- Parents must read and sign the diary of their ward daily.
- Parents should contact the school authorities whenever required. They are expected to attend all the Parent-Teacher Meetings and remain in touch with the teachers in order to discuss the progress of their child.
- Parents are requested to reply to school letters, circulars etc. as soon as possible. The school solicits the cooperation of parents in this regard. Parents are requested to contact the Principal regarding any problem, the children bring to their notice.
- Parents may write positive, progressive and useful suggestions to the school through the child’s diary.
“India is my country, all Indians are my brothers and sisters. I Love my country, and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage. I shall always strive to be worthy of it.
I shall give my parents, teachers and all elders respect and treat everyone with courtesy.
To my country and my people, I pledge my devotion. In their well being and prosperity alone lies my happiness.”